Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What is Courage?

Today, during center time in the Pine room two students from a TAI class came into to read a story to the children about courage. The children were first asked what they thought courage meant then it was explained to them that it was a sign of bravery. After the students finished the book they asked the children when they used courage. Many students shared stories of when they were scared and how they could have used courage in their lifetime. Ms. Potter also gave an example that all the children at the CDLL having courage when they first came to the school.

"When there was a spider in my room, I was scared and got my mom" Annabella


"Lions scare me" Leah 

"I am afraid of monsters" Pelumi




Have a good night!
Ms Still

TS Gold: #18 Comprehends and responds to books and other texts 

No comments:

Post a Comment