Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello Family And Friends!

 About Me :

Hello CDLL Parents! My name is Sherryia Armstrong! I am a senior at CMU from Muskegon, Michigan. I am an Early Childhood Development Major and a Youth Studies Minor. I became interested in Early Childhood in 2005 when my nephew was born. My interest in his growth and development has led me to want to learn more about the development of children and childhood and also want to be able to teach and make a difference in the lives of the children that I cross paths with. 

My Interest and Future Plans Post Graduation : 

I am an inspiring teacher who loves sports! One sport that I really love is basketball. After graduation, I plan on relocating and teaching in Florida! There's no specific reason why I am moving to Florida, I just want a change of scenery. I also wouldn't mind coaching a little league basketball team in the future. : ) 

I am a person who values children's interest and their well being. Childhood is important to me because it is the critical time in life where development (Cognitively, Physically, Socially,etc) takes place. Being a preschool teacher, I will be there to help children with the different developmental stages using Developmental Appropriate Practices. Your children are our future Presidents, Lawyers, Doctors, Preschool Teachers, etc. They can make a difference in other children's lives with the right direction from You (the Parents) and Me (the Teacher) To make sure that I can be a great asset in your child's life, I encourage you communicate with me to share thoughts, experiences, feelings about your child's experience here at CDLL. I want to learn from you as much as I can to add more materials and experiences to the curriculum. I invite you to view the student teacher blog and make comments. Feel free to view and comment as you wish! : ) 

Regards, 
Ms. Sherryia Armstrong 

No comments:

Post a Comment