Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What Can Children Make with Floam?


Today in the Walnut room children were busy at the floam table. It has become very popular in our school over the past couple of weeks.They used floam to make many different items such as snow men, snakes, ice-cream bars, balls and many other items. While they were making their items they had a conversation about what everyone was going to make. The children really enjoyed how the floam felt in their hands and were very curious about how sticky it was as they were using it. Let's just say the children are really creative with floam!

Tommy said,"I made a ball right here."
"I make one hamburger for my dad and one for me." 
"I made ice cream."
"I made a snow man."

Teaching Strategies Gold # 7 Demonstrate fine-motor strength and coordination

Have a great night!

Mrs. Adhikari






No comments:

Post a Comment