Thursday, October 8, 2015

      How Do Children Pretend With Babies in the Pine Room?  

Today in the Pine room the kitchen and pizza place were very busy with three doting mothers and their babies. All of the babies went to the babysitters, they had a big healthy lunch of vegetables and milk and then went to a local pizzeria where two of the moms worked.          

 

 

"I'm reading my baby a book. I'm sorry I have to go to my work now. My baby has to go to the babysitter." ~Makenna 

" The babies are at the babysitters! My baby needs some milk!" ~ Makenna  

" My baby drinks lots of milk.. Gulp, gulp, gulp!" ~ Haliee

"I'm making lunch!" ~ Ana 



"My baby has to come to work now because I'm working somewhere else now, I got fired!" ~ Haliee 

 

T.S Gold : Cognitive- Engages in sociodramatic play

10/8/15


~ Miss. Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment