Thursday, November 17, 2011

POD A: Picnic Lunch

Today Pod A had a picnic lunch in a conference room of the fourth floor in the EHS building. The children had their lunches on sheets and were able to see the beautiful view of campus out of the floor to ceiling windows in the conference room. Many of the children were very excited to be so high up in the building, and were able to see their playground and other areas around their school from another perspective. After eating, there were many different activities available for the children to engage in, such as: floor puzzles, reading books and adding drawings to a community mural. - Ms. Buckley


"I'm drawing my momma and my poppa"- Neva

"I drawed my sister"- Sam


"I can see our outside from here!"- Carson H.
"I need some help doing my puzzle" - Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment