Friday, January 25, 2013

Thursday, January 24, 2013


Hello families!
 Today was another busy day in the CDLL. Several children assisted Mrs. Kauppi with preparing snack today by making English muffin pizzas.
 In the indoor movement room, the children were busy tumbling and rolling on the mats. Many children moved their bodies like animals such as snakes, dogs, and cats as they went across the mats as well.
"I'm a nice snake, I won't bite." -Chloe

In the Maple room, children built wooden structures to resemble skyscrapers.



Since it was cold outside, we explored the EHS building but went outside later on in the day.
"Look! There is the shed! That is where we play!"-Ben R.








In the Pine room, children were facilitating doctor play as well as being a secretary.
"I have two jobs. I am a part time secretary but I also take care of people. I'm a doctor." -Sidney G.

The hallway was filled with sounds of music coming from a wide variety of instruments like the bells and the drums. The children were very interested in exploring the different types of instruments.

 The pottery section of the Oak room was very popular again today.
"Do you want me to play you a song so I can put you to sleep?" -Sydney N.
We hope everyone has a fantastic and safe weekend! 

                   -Ms. Goodman & Ms. Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment